Intel Management Engine Interface DriverAUTO INSTALLED This file was automatically installed as part of a recent update. If you are experiencing any issues, you can manually download and reinstall.
Find the best download for your systemPlease enter your product details to view the latest driver information for your system
Enter your Dell Service Tag or model
Want to look up your product? Enter a product identifier. Show me how
This driver is not applicable for the selected product. Choose another product to re-enter your product details for this driver or visit the Product Support page to view all drivers for a different product.
Find more updates. Use SupportAssist to find all the latest driver updates for your device.
Fixes & Enhancements
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
- The chipset driver must be installed before installing this update.
To find the chipset driver, click This Device on the Drivers and Downloads page and select Chipset from the Category drop-down. If you are not on the Drivers and Downloads page, identify your product.
1. Click Download File.
2. When the File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read the information in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites that are identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.