Dell EMC License Manager is a one-to-many license deployment and reporting tool for integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC), OpenManage Enterprise Advanced licenses, Chassis Management Controller (CMC) licenses and additional licenses. Dell License Manager can download, bind, deploy and backup:
- iDRAC7, iDRAC8 and iDRAC9 licenses for PowerEdge servers.
- CMC licenses on PowerEdge VRTX and PowerEdge FX or FX2s chassis.
- OpenManage Enterprise Advanced licenses.
- PowerEdge storage sled licenses.
- OpenManage Integration with Microsoft Windows Admin Center licenses.
- OpenManage Integration with ServiceNow licenses.
Dell License Manager can also inventory licensable systems to report on the licensing status and currently enabled iDRAC feature level. Use Dell iDRAC licenses to enable server management capabilities such as the virtual media and remote console support currently available in the Enterprise iDRAC feature set.
You can download licenses from the Dell Digital Locker. You can purchase licenses when you purchase a server.
What is New in Dell EMC License Manager 1.6 Release:
- Support for latest generation of PowerEdge servers.
- Support for iDRAC Secure Enterprise Key Manager (SEKM) licenses.
- Support for iDRAC Datacenter licenses.
- Support for OpenManage Enterprise Advanced licenses.
- Support for Dell EMC OpenManage Integration with Microsoft Windows Admin Center (OMIMSWAC) licenses.
- Support for Dell EMC OpenManage Integration with ServiceNow (OMISNOW) licenses.
Dell OpenManage License Manager Download:
Dell OpenManage License Manager documentation:
Dell License Management Portal