NOTE: These settings are not available for configuration from the Embedded Web Server of the printer.
Back to Top
- From the operator panel, choose the icon for "Device":
- Choose "Apps" in the Device menu:
- Choose "Fax" in the Apps list:
- Inside of the Fax app, you can enable and adjust "Fax Forwarding":
- Inside of the "Fax Forwarding" option, tap on the Fax Forwarding: Off icon:
- You will be provided with the options for fax forwarding in a list:
- After selecting one of these options, you will be able to customer the settings for the option selected:
More information can be found in the User Guide
for your model printer, or visit our Printer Support site
for additional information, troubleshooting articles and videos.
Purchase Toner and other Dell Laser Printer Supplies
(select your country/region in the dropdown shown)
It is recommended that only Dell Branded toner, drums, transfer rollers or other consumables are used in our laser printers. Dell cannot guarantee compatibility or the print quality of any 3rd party consumables.