Contents: Download - Documentation - Whitepapers - Forum
The Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack Suite for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager enables monitoring of Dell EqualLogic PS Arrays on System Center Operations Manager. The Management Packs provide a list of Dell-specific views that you can use to observe and drill down the system status in a network.
The latest version is 6.0 (released November 2014)
Key new features in Dell EqualLogic Management Pack 6.0:
- Added support for Dell EqualLogic PS6210, PS-6500, and PS-6510.
- Supports EqualLogic firmware versions 6.0.x and 7.0.x
Key new features in Dell EqualLogic Management Pack 5.0:
- Support for Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager R2 (Update: 11/15/13)
- Support for System Center Operations Manager 2012 and System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1.
- Support for EqualLogic PS-M4100 Blade Array.
- Support for new Dell EqualLogic PS-Series Arrays PS4110 and PS6110.
- Support for new Equal Logic firmware versions 6.0.x, 5.1.x, 5.2.x.
- Feature Monitoring Dashboard simplifies the Import, Upgrade, Maintenance and Removal of Dell Management Pack Suite features from the OpsMgr console.
- Support for monitoring Dell EqualLogic PS Series Arrays on SCOM 2007 R2 clustered RMS configurations.
- Support for RFC 1155 and SCSI & iSCSI SNMP Alerts.
- Newly added Inventory attributes
- Storage Pool Borrowing Enabled (for Storage Pool).
- Volume Recovery Enabled (for Group).
- Member Chassis Flags (for Member Array).
- Data Center Bridging Capability (for Ethernet Interface).
Key new features in Dell EqualLogic Management Pack 4.1 :
- Support for Storage Pool Monitoring and inventory.
- Health state change notification alerts are displayed for Volume and Disk groups.
- Network Interface alerts.
- Support for IPv6.
- Option for Scalable or Detailed Monitoring.
Version 6.0 Documentation
Table1: Product Documentation
Technical Article & Wikis