Get help with your Dell monitor, laptop, or tablet screen. Use related diagnostic tests, troubleshooting steps, How-To guides, and relevant support videos for assistance. Diagnostic Tests
- Use Dell Online Diagnostics for Monitor or LCD issues to analyze, identify potential issues and offer solutions/guidance.
- Additional information or tests can be found in the following Knowledge Base articles:
How To and General InformationDownload Software and Drivers
- The troubleshooting guides below cover basic troubleshooting steps for problems like: Blank (black) screen or no display, fuzzy or blurry image, horizontal or vertical lines and color, brightness, and contrast issues.
- More troubleshooting guides:
- We recommend having the latest drivers and software updates for your PC as these may include enhancements to maintain optimum performance. Visit the Dell Download Center page.
Our comprehensive videos offer step-by-step support and information to resolve your query. Videos are in English. Translated subtitles available for some languages. More videos can be found in our Video Library