Alienware monitors may flicker when connected either to an Alienware computer, Mac Book Pro, and Mac Mini. Issue might persist after factory reset and swapping of cable and ports. The built-in self-test passes.
No cause information is available.
- Increase the refresh rate on your Alienware computer.
- If the monitor is connected to an Apple device, increase the refresh rate.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, see the Dell knowledge base article Troubleshooting Flickering Video on Dell Gaming Monitors for additional troubleshooting steps.
- Alienware monitors with G-Sync may not work when USB-C to DP or HDMI adapter or docking station is connected. Do not use USB-C to DP or HDMI adapter or a docking station. Connect the DP or HDMI cable directly from the computer to the monitor.
- USB-C adapter solution is available in second half of 2021 or later.
Here are some recommended articles related to this topic that might be of interest to you.