TP-Link TL-R480T+ Load Balance Broadband Router
What This Product Does
TL-R480T+ is a product designed for small business. It features three changeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. At the same time, network traffic is managed to ensure that data is properly distributed to each port. TP-LINK TL-R480T+ will provide you consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity.
Smart Load BalancingThe internal automatic line diversion strategy can distribute data streams according to the bandwidth proportion and occupancy rate to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. Moreover, you can manually manage the bandwidth of WAN in the form of a percentage. That's very easy to set the load balancing policy for you.
3 Changeable WAN/LAN PortsThe router has 1 fixed 10/100Mbps WAN port, 1 fixed 10/100Mbps LAN port and 3 changeable 10/100Mbps ports which can be used as WAN or LAN ports. In other words, it supports up to four Intertnet subscriptions.
IP and Port Based QoSTP-LINK TL-R480T+ support strong IP and Port based QoS, which enables your streaming multimedia, Video Teleconferencing, gaming etc. with high performance.
IP and MAC Address Binding
IP and MAC Address binding ensures that only those computers that pass verification using both the correct IP and MAC address can access the network thereby limiting the ability of hostile entities to attack the network.
WAN Interface Online Detecting and TestingWAN interface online detecting and testing is to inspect the connectivity of lines through PING/Tracert detecting or DNS request, and it is of great help for administrators to check and rule out the barriers and mistakes.
Built-in Surge ProtectionProfessional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning up to 4Kv in the well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from one of mother nature's more violent situations.
- 1 fixed 10/100Mbps WAN port, 1 fixed 10/100Mbps LAN port and 3 changeable 10/100Mbps ports (For version 4.0 Only)
- Supports Load Balancing with multi WAN ports to provide consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity
- Specifies priority channels according to source or destination IP addresses, distributing flexibly Internet resource and services from different ISPs
- Built-in firewall supporting IP Address Filtering, Domain Name Filtering, and MAC Address Filtering
- Supports IP and Port based bandwidth control, Session Limit
- Supports Virtual Server, Port Triggering, and DMZ Host
- Supports UPnP, Static Routing, VPN pass-through
- Supports access control based on time of day, parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staffs
- Supports Remote and Web management
- Desktop or rack-mountable steel case
- Resource CD
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Rack-mount Kit
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our limited lifetime warranty gives you worry-free service.
The TL-R480T+ load balance broadband router is a wise choice for small business. It brings you high return on investment with low overhead. Featured with three changeable WAN/LAN ports, TL-R480T+ supports up to 4 WAN ports, which can satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. TL-R480T+ integrates multiple load balancing strategies, advanced QoS and strong firewall to provide you with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity. Moreover, it is easy to manage the TL-R480T+ via a web-based utility, which makes building and managing your network more convenient.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.