Intel Ethernet I350 DP 1Gb Server Adapter, Low Profile, Customer Installation
The Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter from Dell™ is designed for multi-core processors and optimized for virtualization. Built with Intel® 82576 Gigabit Ethernet Controller, this adapter shows the next evolution in GbE networking features for the enterprise network and data center. It includes Intel® PROSet Utility for Windows® that provides point-and-click power over individual adapters, enhanced adapter features, connection teaming and device Manager virtual local area network (VLAN) configuration. Equipped with Intel® QuickData Technology, it enhances data acceleration across the platform (network, chipset, processor), thereby lowering processor usage. Compatible with x4 PCI Express® slot, the Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter proven to be reliable and standards-based solutions. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
- Intel 82541PI Gigabit controller enhances high performance and reliability
- Provides data transfer rate of up to 1000 Mbps
- Intel PROSet simplifies adapter installation and gives you the power to configure and manage all your Intel PRO network connections
- Uses Category-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling
- ISCSI native accelerator and remote boot support
Ratings & Reviews
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered.
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.