StarTech.com USB 3.0 to DVI / VGA Adapter - 2048x1152 - External Video & Graphics Card - Dual Monitor Display Adapter...
Connect a DVI display through SuperSpeed USB 3.0, for an accelerated external multi-monitor solution at resolutions up to 2048x1152
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to DVI conversion provides added bandwidth, for smooth high-resolution video content
- External USB-Powered USB 3.0 video card provides the simplest way to add additional graphics capability to your system, without opening the case or voiding system warranties
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- USB 3.0 to DVI adapter installs quickly, and easily
- DVI to VGA adapter included
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
- Supports resolutions up to 2048x1152
- USB-powered - No external power adapter required
Connect a DVI-equipped display through USB 3.0, for an HD external multi-monitor solutionAdd an extra DVI output to your desktop or laptop computer in minutes. Our external USB 3.0 to DVI solution allows you to enjoy multiple monitor efficiency without opening your computer case. The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 external video card is ideal for a wide range of applications including web browsing, multi-media presentations and video playback.
- External USB-to-DVI video card solution - for use with monitors that support 2048x1152 resolutions
- Connect an extra DVI monitor in minutes
- Add workspace for office applications or simple browsing
- Increase productivity with multiple monitors
1. External USB-to-DVI video card solution - for use with monitors that support 1920x1200 resolutions
- Add extra DVI monitors to your desktop computer without having to open the computer case and risk to void manufacturer warranty
- The only way to quickly expand your desktop over several monitors for laptop users
- Cost effective solution to expand your computers display capabilities
2. Connect an extra DVI monitor in minutes
- Insert the Driver CD or download the latest drivers from Startech.com, follow the on-screen instructions. (Install Drivers)
- While your computer re-starts connect the DVI cable from your secondary monitor to the USB-to-DVI adapter (Restart Computer)
- Once windows has fully re-loaded plugin the USB video adapter and follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy your new desktop real estate (Connect adapter and enjoy your new desktop real estate)
3. Add workspace for a wide range of applications including web browsing, multi-media presentations and video playback
- Ideal for word processing, spreadsheets and simple web browsing
- Leave your primary display for the performance demanding applications i.e. 3D playback or games
- Up to 5 displays can be added (5 USB32DVIPRO adapters needed)
- Multiple monitors have consistently proven to increase productivity and efficiency
- Run multiple applications on different screens
- Can be used on DVI monitors and/or DVI projectors
Windows Compatible PC or Mac
- Windows 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32), 2000 (Aero 3D interface supported)
- Mac OS Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard (10.5), Tiger (10.4)
- Standard(16/32 bit): 1600x1200, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640X480
- Widescreen(16/32 bit): 2048x1152, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1366x768, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x720
USB 3.0 External Video & Graphics Card | Multi-Monitor | USB-Powered | Supports Mac & Windows . The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into a DVI output, with high resolution 2048x1152 video support - a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter functions as a external graphics card to deliver smooth, high-resolution content to your DVI or VGA-capable display (DVI to VGA Adapter included). The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended)
RAM: 4GB or higher.
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.