VisionTek GoDrive Series - Solid state drive - encrypted - 1 TB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s (900781)
When your definition of high-performance means both speed and reliability, the Go Drive SSD series is the answer.
Engineered for long-term real-world use, you'll experience speeds up to 550MB/s read and 459MB/s write, up to 100x greater data reliability than a costly Enterprise class HDD, and access times up to 50x faster than a conventional HDD. It's SATA 6G ready, but backward compatible with SATA 3G and 1.5G machines too making a 1.0TB Go Drive SSD the upgrade solution for everything from a desktop workhorse to the latest ultra-thin laptop.
Because it features a Silicon Motion Controller and tier one high-performance NAND flash, the 1.0TB Go Drive Low Profile SSD is designed to deliver top speeds with the files you utilize daily - videos, mp3s, graphics files, and zip files. While these files are compressed, the 1.0TB Go Drive's controller doesn't slow down while processing them like other controllers do.
The common rub on past SSDs - like 120GB and 240GB capacities - was that there just wasn't enough space for the operating system, apps, and file storage. With 1.0TB of storage space, this massive data vault is a true complete HDD replacement that you can migrate over all your current internal drive's data to with plenty of room to spare.
Whether you have a rugged full-sized laptop or travel light with an ultrabook, the 1.0TB Go Drive Low Profile SSD will fit your machine. It's 2.5-inch 7mm low profile form factor is ideal for modern computer designs, while the included adapter makes it fit perfectly in machines that require a 9.5mm height drive. Of course, with an aftermarket 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch adapter, the 1.0TB Go Drive Low Profile SSD can also be used in a desktop computer.
- No moving parts - silent, cool, energy efficient operation
- Tough - excellent shock, vibration, and temperature resistance
- Fast - access time up to 50x faster than HDD
- Flexible - sesigned to deliver SATA 6G speeds, yet backward compatible to SATA 3G and 1.5G
- Efficient - optimized for low power consumption for longer "unplugged" computer use
- Reliable - advanced dynamic global wear-levelling and bad block management
- Use with nearly any computer - compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux systems with a USB 3.0/2.0 interface
- TAA Compliant - assures government contractors and government buyers this product is assembled in the U.S.A and is in compliance with the Trade Agreements Act
Ratings & Reviews
Add the products you would like to compare, and quickly determine which is best for your needs.