Warranty & Support Services
Your warranty details let you know what coverage and protection you're entitled to for your Dell product. Find information here for all of Dell's warranty options. Check warranty status, renew, transfer, or register your Dell product. Or get one-time support for expired-warranty Dell products.
- Is your product covered under warranty? Check its warranty status and warranty expiration date here.
- Find information on the agreement covering the maintenance and servicing of your Dell products.
- Learn about your Dell EMC coverage, contract status, expirations and renewals.
- Find information on the business agreement covering the maintenance and servicing of your Dell products.
- The fast and easy place to get immediate support, support plans, services, warranty information and driver updates, plus other helpful links to resources to help you fix your PC yourself.
- Where IT professionals can find Dell’s support services for servers, storage, networking, PCs and tablets – including the ProSupport suite. Learn about and download automated monitoring and case-management tools, SupportAssist and TechDirect.
- Feel confident that your products are protected with the right level of support from Dell. Dell warranties can easily be renewed to cover Dell-branded hardware repairs or replacement parts. Learn more about warranty renewal options here.
- Dell is here to help. Even after your warranty has expired, Dell can repair systems with a one-time hardware repair service. Find diagnostics tools, contact a service expert, or find one-time repair options here.
- Learn how to return a failing part to Dell for warrantied Dell products. Helpful steps guide you through the parts return process here.
- Learn how to return your warrantied Dell system to Dell for system servicing. Find steps to complete the system return process here.