Note: Screenshots are provided in English but the experience will be localized as per your current location.
To cancel Consumer subscription warranty services, login to Dell Digital Locker and follow the below steps.
The Dell Digital Locker cancellation process will only work for Premium, Premium Support Plus, and APEX Device Manage services subscription cancellation. For cancellation of ProSupport, ProSupport Plus, or ProSupport Flex subscriptions, contact Dell Customer Care from Order Support
- Go to Dell Digital Locker page. Click the Sign In button to sign into your Dell My Account using the email address used at the time of purchase of the Dell Product (Figure 1).
(Figure 1. [English-only] Log in to Dell Digital Locker)
- Once you log in to the Dell Digital Locker, Dell Digital Locker displays a dashboard of products and services purchased.
(Figure 2. [English-only] Dell Digital Locker Dashboard)
- Click on Subscriptions. The dashboard displays the hardware and software subscription purchased on your Dell Products.
(Figure 3. [English-only] Click the subscription Tab)
- Click the Action button on the Consumer Subscription Services which needs cancellation (Figure 4). And then click on Manage Subscriptions.
(Figure 4. [English-only] Click on Actions and then Click Manage Subscriptions)
- Subscription detail of your Dell Product is displayed. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Service Tag. Click the Service Tag number (Figure 5).
(Figure 5. [English-only] Click on service tag at the Bottom of Page)
- Subscription product details page displays the subscription service details, Service tag, bill plan of your Dell Product. Click the Cancel button to cancel the subscription service (Figure 6).
(Figure 6. Click on Cancel Button)
- Once the cancellation is complete, there will be a confirmation displayed on the page (Figure 7).
(Figure 7. [English-only] Warranty Cancelled Successfully)
Here are some recommended articles related to this topic that might be of interest to you.