Dell Command | Update replaces DCSU and is a part of the Dell Client Command Suite. It provides a 2-click solution for getting all the latest drivers, firmware, and BIOS updates for your Latitude, Optiplex, and Precision systems. You can use Dell Repository Manager to create a local repository of updates that Dell Command | Update will use.
Download Dell Command | Update 2.4 (released June 20, 2018)
New features in version 2.4
- Add awareness of Dell Command | Update 3.0 architecture
New features in version 2.3.1
- Added a warning message to prompt the user not to disconnect any peripheral devices like power adapters and USB Type-C devices, while installing BIOS and Firmware updates.
New features in version 2.3 include:
- Support for updating Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certified drivers.
- Support for selecting and installing all updates associated with Dell Docking Solution.
- Support for a new CLI return code: 5 to indicate that reboot and scan is required.
New features in version 2.2 include:
- Support for Dell Docking Solution
New features in version 2.1.1 include:
- Advanced Driver Restore feature updated to support the high performance commercial systems.
- Self-Update feature of Dell Command | Update changed to accommodate version 2.1.
New features in version 2.1 include:
- Support for Windows 10 operating system
- Ability to detect Windows BitLocker and notify end-user.
- Ability to provide feedback from application GUI.
- Support for additional languages: Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong SAR), Dutch (Netherlands), Italian
Dell Command | Update 3.0 for Windows 10 only
Download Dell Command | Update 3.0 (released June 20, 2018)
New features in version 3.0
- Leverages the UWP application format for Windows 10
- uses a service so Admin rights are not required
- Requires Win10 1607
- Adds BIOS password support
- Removes Scheduling capability - locked at every 3 days (will be restored in future release)
- Removes command line support (will be restored in future release)
- Restart is required to install