Your Dell Premier Webpage provides your organization with a customized, secure online toolset for purchasing, reporting and product support. This is all backed by a dedicated account team that can adjust settings, and add or remove features and options that fit your organization. Your dedicated account team are the only authorized users that can make changes to your organization's Dell Premier Webpage settings and features. These include but are not limited to: adding and removing users, adding Dell Customer Number Billing details, adding/removing the ability to allow user’s access to Add/Remove/Edit shipping addresses, setting up Premier Reporting, and controlling the price of your Catalogs.
This article provides instructions on how to access and customize your Premier Standard Configurations. Standard Configurations are Dell systems specifically customized for your organization with user-selectable options (upgrades/downgrades) created by your Dell Account Team. Standard Configurations have your organization's negotiated pricing included.
Table of Contents:
- Accessing your Standard Configurations
- Customizing your Standard Configurations
Discover a brand new page with a clean and simple view:
- Use real-time filtering search to quickly find a configuration
- View complete standard configuration without switching pages via 'Quick Specs"
- Select multiple items and add to eQuote or Cart with a single click
- Receive notifications per item when a standard configuration is about to be or has retired. Get more visibility for easier product transitions.
Learn more about the simple, intuitive Standard Configuration page and its main features by watching the Standard Configurations video.
Standard Configurations video (0:43) - English Only
Accessing your Standard Configurations
1. To access your standard configurations, click on the "Shop" category and select "Standard Configurations" located within the secondary navigation to display your list of customized configurations. For faster selection, go to the "My Tools" section available on your Premier homepage and open the Standard Configurations module. (Figure 1 : Navigating to Standard Configurations)
Figure 1 : Navigating to Standard Configurations
2. Use the real-time filtering search box to quickly find a standard configuration. (Figure 2: Premier Standard Configurations)
The new "Quick Specs" link makes it easy to review the complete standard configuration. When you are ready, you can add to cart or customize. Note that you can easily select and add multiple standard configurations to your cart and to an existing eQuote.
For easy product transitions, you are now receiving notifications when a standard configuration is about to be or has retired. For configurations with a defined end of marketing life, Dell recommends possible replacements so you have more visibility and can start having a discussion with your account team.
Figure 2 : Premier Standard Configurations
Back to Top of Page
Customizing your Standard Configurations
1. Locate your standard configuration and select "Quick Specs".
2. Review the current configuration and click "Customize and Buy".
3. Within the configuration page, view/select the component options desired.
4. Click "Review Summary" to view your configuration.
5. If you need to modify any component, click "edit" next to the corresponding component.
6. Click "Add to Cart" to complete the process.
Back to Top of Page
If you have questions or need assistance.