Looking for software and drivers to configure the lighting, macros or settings on your Alienware Gaming peripheral including:
Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard - AW768
Alienware Advanced Gaming Keyboard - AW568
Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558
Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW958
Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW959
You will need the Alienware Command Center (AWCC), Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver and possibly the Alienware Control Center. For more information, refer to the steps below.
- Installing the Alienware Command Center Software
- Using the Alienware Command center Software
Installing the Alienware Command Center Software From the Dell Support Site (recommended for Dell Branded computers)
- You can plug in the Alienware Gaming peripheral, its basic function will work, but you will not be able to configure the features until the software is installed.
- AWCC requires Windows 10 version 16299 or later.
- It is recommended that you update Windows and the drivers for your computer before installing the Alienware Command Center. For more information refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base article Windows Update: FAQ and Dell Knowledge Base article Drivers and Downloads FAQs.
- When your computer is preinstalled with AWCC 5.0 or later, you will still need to install the Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver (refer to the steps below), after that you can configure your Alienware gaming peripherals through FX available in AWCC. For more information refer to Dell Knowledge Base article New Alienware Command Center Quick Guide.
- When your computer is not preinstalled with AWCC 5.0 or later, perform the following steps to install the latest AWCC. AWCC 5.0 or later can co-exist with older versions of AWCC on the same computer, so you can continue to use the older version to configure your computer.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the internet.
- Browse to the Dell PC & Tablet Accessories Product Menu website.
- Select the model number of your Alienware Gaming peripheral (it may be listed on the bottom of the device).
- Touch or click the Drivers & downloads tab
- Select the Operating System installed on your computer using the drop down menu under Operating system:.
- Touch or click Download to the right of Alienware Command Center (do not close the browser window).
- Depending on your browser, you will get different options. The following steps are based on using the Chrome browser.
- Once the Alienware Command Center is downloaded, touch or click the file listed at the bottom of the screen to start the installation process, and follow the prompts.
- Wait for the Dell Update Package window to appear the second time, and then touch or click Close.
- Touch or click Download to the right of Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver.
- Once the Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver is downloaded, touch or click the file listed at the bottom of the screen to start the installation process, and follow the prompts.
- After the Alienware CC Components for AWCC Setup driver is installed, restart the computer.
- After the computer restarts, launch the Alienware Command Center which may take a while to start, and you may get a no AlienFX devices detected, as it may be downloading additional software or starting the command center service
- Touch or click the FX tab located on the top of the program window to start configuring your Alienware Gaming Peripheral.
Back to Top
Inspiron 3452, Inspiron 3455, Latitude 7390 2-in-1, Inspiron 3668, Vostro 3670, OptiPlex 7050, Inspiron 7580, Inspiron 5488, Vostro 5370, XPS 8920, Inspiron 20 3064, OptiPlex 7060, Latitude 7290, Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse – AW958, Vostro 15 5568, Vostro 3470, Inspiron 24 5488, Inspiron 3264 AIO, Inspiron 24 3464, Vostro 5471, OptiPlex 3050 All In One, Latitude 5591, OptiPlex 7450 All In One, Latitude 5290 2-in-1, Latitude 5590, Latitude 7390, Vostro 3578, Vostro 15 3568, Alienware Advanced Gaming Keyboard – AW568, Latitude 7490, Inspiron 3252, Latitude 5491, Inspiron 3656, Latitude 5490, Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse – AW558, XPS 27 7760, Inspiron 3655, Inspiron 3452 AIO, OptiPlex 7460 All In One, OptiPlex 5250 All In One, Vostro 14 3468, Alienware Palm Rest – AW168, Inspiron 3265, Inspiron 27 7775, Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW959, OptiPlex 5050, Inspiron 3052, OptiPlex 3050, Inspiron 15 7572, OptiPlex 5060, Latitude 3590, OptiPlex 3060, Latitude 3490, Inspiron 3268, Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard – AW768, OptiPlex 7760 All In One
Last Published Date
05 Dec 2020