Looking for software and drivers to configure the lighting, macros or settings on your Alienware Gaming peripheral including:
Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard - AW768
Alienware Advanced Gaming Keyboard - AW568
Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558
Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW958
Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse - AW959
You will need the Alienware Command Center (AWCC), Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver and possibly the Alienware Control Center. For more information, refer to the steps below.
- Installing the Alienware Command Center Software
- Using the Alienware Command center Software
Installing the Alienware Command Center Software From the Dell Support Site (recommended for Dell Branded computers)
- You can plug in the Alienware Gaming peripheral, its basic function will work, but you will not be able to configure the features until the software is installed.
- AWCC requires Windows 10 version 16299 or later.
- It is recommended that you update Windows and the drivers for your computer before installing the Alienware Command Center. For more information refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base article Windows Update: FAQ and Dell Knowledge Base article Drivers and Downloads FAQs.
- When your computer is preinstalled with AWCC 5.0 or later, you will still need to install the Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver (refer to the steps below), after that you can configure your Alienware gaming peripherals through FX available in AWCC. For more information refer to Dell Knowledge Base article New Alienware Command Center Quick Guide.
- When your computer is not preinstalled with AWCC 5.0 or later, perform the following steps to install the latest AWCC. AWCC 5.0 or later can co-exist with older versions of AWCC on the same computer, so you can continue to use the older version to configure your computer.
- Make sure the computer is connected to the internet.
- Browse to the Dell PC & Tablet Accessories Product Menu website.
- Select the model number of your Alienware Gaming peripheral (it may be listed on the bottom of the device).
- Touch or click the Drivers & downloads tab
- Select the Operating System installed on your computer using the drop down menu under Operating system:.
- Touch or click Download to the right of Alienware Command Center (do not close the browser window).
- Depending on your browser, you will get different options. The following steps are based on using the Chrome browser.
- Once the Alienware Command Center is downloaded, touch or click the file listed at the bottom of the screen to start the installation process, and follow the prompts.
- Wait for the Dell Update Package window to appear the second time, and then touch or click Close.
- Touch or click Download to the right of Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver.
- Once the Alienware Gaming Peripheral driver is downloaded, touch or click the file listed at the bottom of the screen to start the installation process, and follow the prompts.
- After the Alienware CC Components for AWCC Setup driver is installed, restart the computer.
Back to Top