For help with checking your warranty status, renewing your warranty, transferring ownership, international warranty support, expired warranty support or register your Dell product refer to the expanding sections.
Most of this information is also available on our WARRANTY and SUPPORT SERVICES page, which also offers support for Dell EMC products once you identify.
- Warranty Status - Is your Dell product covered under warranty, check its warranty status and warranty expiration date by entering your Service Tag or let our automated tool detect the Service Tag for you.
- How to use My Account on Dell Support Site for Support Services - The My Account tool is a great resource for managing the Dell products you own and accessing personalized results. Also purchase warranty or service extensions (if available in your country) and monitor the status of service calls.
- Warranty Management - This video shows you how to to tell if your Dell warranty or service contract about to expire? In just a few short steps you can rest assured knowing your Dell product is protected.
- Warranty and Ownership Transfer - You may request a warranty and/or ownership transfer if you have recently purchased or received a used Dell product, sold or given away your Dell product, are moving/moved to another country and need coverage in that region, or own a product manufactured by a company that Dell has recently acquired. You may also request permanent address changes for your Dell products with a service tag.
- Product Registration - When you bought a computer through a retail seller, please register your Dell system to enjoy our world class personalized support.
- For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base article Ownership Transfer and Retail Registration Guide.
Refer to International Support Services for technical support information when travelling or relocating internationally.
- Details about international support centers.
- Contact information for international support centers.
- Details for transferring support due to relocation.
- Services available for consumer and commercial customers in different countries.
Dell is here to help, even after your warranty has expired.
- For useful tips and guidance on arranging an 'out of warranty' repair for your Dell computer, for more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base article How to Arrange 'Out of Warranty' Repair on your Dell System.
- Dell Warranty Status and Repair: Watch this video for a brief overview of Dell warranty information and out of warranty repairs, for your product. Learn about important details and learn where to go to find out more within the Dell website.
Refer to the following resources for more information:
- WARRANTY and SUPPORT SERVICES: On this page you can check your warranty status, renew the warranty, transfer ownership, or register your Dell product.
- Dell Warranty Information: Watch this video for a brief overview of Dell warranty information for your product. Learn about important details and learn where to go to find out more within the Dell website. This video focuses on the North American regions of the US and Canada. For FAQs go to https://pilot.search.dell.com/warranty.