Dell Digital Delivery enables access to software purchased with a commercial or consumer Dell computer running Windows.
If Dell Digital Delivery does not display the purchased software, it is necessary to troubleshoot the Application before collecting Application Logs. Click the appropriate section for more information.
Figure 1: (English Only) Choose Application or Application Logs
Version 4.0.92 and Later
- To assist with further troubleshooting reference instructions below for how to collect the following logs:
- Service Logs: C:\ProgramData\dell\D3\Resources\SQLite
- Database Logs: C:\ProgramData\dell\D3\Resources\Logs\serilog
- UWP Logs: C:\users\<username>\appdata\local\packages\dellinc.DellDigitalDelivery_<x.x.xx.x>_x64__htrsf667h5kn2\LocalState\serilog
- Where <username> = username; Example: John_Doe
- Where <x.x.xx.x> = version or rev; Example: v184.108.40.206 (previous) or v220.127.116.11 (latest)
- To collect Service logs:
- Go to Windows Search and type C:\ProgramData\Dell\D3\Resources\Logs\serilog.
- Select the file explorer folder that is shown in the screenshot below.
- Collect these logs and provide them to the support agent for further assistance.
Figure 7: (English Only) Go to C:\ProgramData\Dell\D3\Resources\Logs\serilog
- If these directories do not exist, verify that the computer has Dell Digital Delivery v4.0.0 or later.
- For more information, reference:
- To collect DDD Database Logs:
- Go to Windows Search bar type C:\programdata\dell\d3\resources\SQLite.
- Select the folder that is shown in the screenshot below.
- Collect the logs and provide them to support agent for further assistance.
Figure 8: (English Only) Go to c:\programdata\dell\d3\resources\SQLite
- To collect Dell Digital Delivery UWP logs:
- Right-click the windows icon that is in the task and click Run as shown by the screenshot below.
Figure 9: (English Only) Click Run
- In the Run user interface type %LOCALAPPDATA% and, select OK in the bottom left as shown by screenshot below.
Figure 10: (English Only) Type %LOCALAPPDATA% and click OK
- A file explorer is displayed with several folders.
- Locate and click Packages folder.
- Once in the Packages folder, go to the search bar in the upper right corner and search DellDigitalDelivery.
- Click the folder as shown by the screenshot below.
Note: Folder name may vary based on Dell Digital Delivery application version.
Figure 11: (English Only) Search for DellDigitalDelivery
- Go to and click Local State folder then go to click seriallog folder. Collect the logs and provide them to support agent for further assistance.