At Dell Technologies, we hold ourselves to the highest standards to act ethically and with integrity. Compliance and culture are central to our vision in doing the right thing, not because we’re required, but because it’s the right thing to do.
For that reason, we’re proud to be recognized by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies again this year. We’re humbled by this prestigious honor, which also marks the 10th time we’ve been included for our longstanding commitment to integrity as the foundation for how we do business.
As a global leader in defining and advancing ethical business practices, Ethisphere assesses companies across more than 200 data points annually, in areas including culture, environmental and social practices, ethics and compliance activities, governance, diversity and initiatives to support a strong value chain.
As I reflect on our company’s history, I’m inspired by the role Dell Technologies plays in driving progress for our team members, customers and the world around us, as well as the tremendous opportunity to make a difference in our future. Marking our 10th time as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, below are what I consider to be the Dell Technologies top 10 most ethical moments.
- Tenth time as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, recognizing our commitment to doing business with ethics and integrity.
- Creation of our 2030 moonshot goal around upholding privacy and ethics, demonstrating our commitment to ethical excellence.
- Brandon Hall Excellence Award for our foundational learning experience on confronting racial inequity for new employees to commit to upholding respect in the workplace.
- My Ethics app launch for on-the-go access to Speak Up for reporting suspected misconduct, our Code of Conduct and ethics training, enabling team members to do business with integrity in a streamlined and simplified way.
- To support the largest technology merger in history with EMC, we launched the revamped Dell Technologies Code of Conduct How We Win to serve as a consistent guide on how to carry out daily activities across Dell Technologies in accordance with our culture and values.
- Launch of the Partner Code of Conduct to help our valued partners in upholding Dell’s high standards of responsible business practices and ethical behavior.
- Signatory to the World Economic Forum’s Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI) and commitment to zero tolerance of corruption.
- Winner of first TRACE International Innovation in Anti-Bribery Compliance Award for our outstanding third party due diligence and monitoring program, recognizing our anti-bribery practices that enhance transparency in business.
- Recipient of Open Compliance & Ethics Group (OCEG) GRC Achievement Award and OCEG Principled Performance Prize for integrating the governance, management and assurance of performance, risk and compliance.
- Continued Ethics and Compliance booth presence at Dell Technologies World, helping customers learn more about our program and how they’re doing business with an ethical company.
Now more than ever, organizations have a broad responsibility to deliver positive impacts to their stakeholders. That’s why advancing sustainability, cultivating inclusion, transforming lives and upholding ethics and privacy are embedded in everything we do. This is not an easy task and we recognize our work is never finished.
We are a global company driven by our passion to create technologies that drive human progress – and that’s something that will never change.