Over the past couple months we've introduced several new products to the Vostro line of products that offer the right features, services, durability, and resources to serve the distinctive needs of small business. From the ultraportable Vostro 1220 to the Vostro All In One (the first all in one exclusively for small business), these systems are preconfigured with tools like free videoconferencing and are designed to be "easy to buy, easy to own."
Dell listens to small businesses to ensure no stone is left unturned when it comes to meeting our customers' needs. That's why I'm pleased to announce the latest additions to the Vostro portfolio – the Vostro 1014, 1015 and 1088.
These new 14.1 and 15.6 inch systems redefine the entry level for the Vostro line and are primed and ready for your everyday computing needs with set configurations that help you meet the daily challenges of running a small business.
Key features include:
- Notebook processor and chipset: the latest Intel Core 2 Processors to get the most out of your software
- Improved battery life: work for longer with great battery life with power efficient design and WLED LCDs
- Media flexibility: A built-in 5-in-1 media reader to easily transfer pictures, video, data to and from your laptop
- Optional integrated webcam: connect with customers and colleagues across the globe through voice and video for free when you choose the 2.0 megapixel camera
- Color options: Express your personal style and stand out in the crowd with choice of color backs – black, blue or deep cherry red
- Improved energy efficiency: Cut down your power consumption with Energy Star 5.0 certification
Dell also provides an integrated modem with each system to give you the flexibility to connect to the internet, even when there is no broadband available. And of course, the computers come equipped with the Dell gold standard of services you've come to rely on. Specially-trained SMB technical support is available in three ways (phone, online chat or DellConnect) to help solve problems as fast as possible. And, with Dell Backup Recovery Manager Dell can quickly get you back to business as usual.
For those wanting to get their hands on the machines, the products will be available direct and through select Dell partners. Some of these laptops are already offered in parts of Europe (starting at £255) and will be available in Asia Pacific and Japan starting today. Over the next several months, these laptops will be available to customers in Latin America, United States and Canada.
Check out the set on our Flickr page to see all the images of the Vostro 1014 and 1015 laptops.