In just two short months, we will be kicking off the NEW Dell Enterprise Forum US event which will be held in San Jose, CA from June 4-6 2013. Dell Enterprise Forum, an expansion of the highly successful Dell Storage Forum, is Dell’s premier technical learning event that has now expanded beyond storage and into the enterprise! In addition to storage, the Dell Enterprise Forum core conference will now offer sessions featuring servers, networking and converged solutions. Yes…really!
Over the course of 3 days, Dell enterprise customers and channel partners will have access to technical deep dive breakout sessions with live demos and whiteboarding, hands-on labs, classroom training, product and solution futures presentations, executive vision, strategy and my favorite activity – networking! Attendees can connect with peers and Dell enterprise experts at a number of venues including a welcome reception, the solutions expo and the ever-popular celebration event (just to name a few). But don’t take my word for it…click here to check out the current agenda and sessions line-up.
Here’s a sneak-peek of what you’ll find inside:
10 technical tracks across the Dell Enterprise product and solution portfolio
- Channel Partner Sessions, Converged Infrastructure Solutions, Dell Networking Solutions, PowerEdgeTM Server Technology, CompellentTM Technology, EqualLogicTM Technology, PowerVaultTM Technology, Dell Core Technology, Virtualization and Application Solutions and Data Protection and Retention Solutions
- Over 100 technical sessions that will help attendees get the most out of their Dell enterprise environment and solutions
- 6 futures roadmap sessions revealing what’s ahead for technology integration, new products, and comprehensive solutions
- 5 Super Sessions consisting of one hour deep dives on a particular domain with demos and launch details
- 4 Dell customer presentations sharing their best practices
- 12 technology partner topics covering their solutions with Dell enterprise products
Presenters are currently working on developing content that will educate attendees on the technical, in-depth capabilities of our enterprise products and solutions; enable channel partners to more effectively sell Dell enterprise offerings and enhance their passion for them; and increase our customers’ awareness and knowledge of their existing Dell solutions to get the most out of their investments. In a nutshell – arm attendees with knowledge to optimize their enterprise.
I am excited to be part of the sessions planning and readiness for Dell Enterprise Forum as well as the opportunity to work directly with Dells best and brightest – engineers, architects and other experts – who design and develop Dell enterprise solutions.
I hope to see you at Dell Enterprise Forum US event in San Jose in June!
Join in on Dell Enterprise Forum conversations:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/DellEntForum