Santa was already listening to children’s wishes at my local mall when I stopped in three days after Halloween. But even two days earlier, Dell’s Black Friday deals were making news.
This holiday season we’re offering our biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday doorbusters, including laptops and desktops starting at $99.99, on the largest inventory yet. That’s important when popular items sell out quickly, as the Mini NES Classic Edition did last week.
But I’ve got a secret to share about how to get an advantage. Well, ok, it’s not really a secret, but you might not have heard that Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards, Dell Member Purchase Program, Dell Financial Services and Dell Small Business customers can access doorbusters early now through November 18 and again on November 21-23 at 11 a.m. ET each day.
Be aware that there will still be limited quantities of some deals, so let me also share some insider tips to hopefully reduce frustration.
- Don’t leave items in your cart for too long before completing a purchase. Just because it’s in the cart does not mean it is still available for purchase.
- Refresh your browser just before you purchase to ensure the product you want is still available.
- Check ahead of time that your planned method of payment will work. U.S. sales teams cannot accept international credit cards.
- Remember that “estimated delivery date” is not an exact delivery date. This estimation is calculated based on three key factors that you can find here along with other shipping and delivery details such as where to check the status of your order.
Remember deals are only available while supplies last so make sure you check the time the deals are going live! The Black Friday deals start November 24-25 on Dell.com/blackfriday and Cyber Monday deals on November 28 at Dell.com/cybermonday. For Small Business deals, visit Dell.com/sb/blackfriday and Dell.com/sb/cybermonday.
In addition to early access to those and future big deals, Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards members can also enjoy free expedited delivery, five percent back in rewards on all purchases*, 10 percent back in rewards when you finance** and exclusive offers. If you aren’t a member, join today for free at www.dell.com/rewards and start reaping the rewards of a whole new and improved program.
What’s so new and improved? It’s now easier to access, track and redeem rewards through your Dell My Account. All new rewards will be posted to your My Account within 48 hours of your order shipping. To use your rewards, simply log into your My Account prior to check out and apply your available balance in cart.
Here are the top Black Friday and Cyber Monday doorbusters for both home and business that Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards members and others can access starting today. Happy shopping, and don’t forget these online shopping safety tips from our Dell Technologies friends at Secureworks!
BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS
- Inspiron 11 3000 – $99.99 (Save: $100)
- Inspiron 15 3000 – $199.99 (Save: $100)
- Inspiron 15 5000 – $379.99 (Save: $320)
- Inspiron 20 3000 All-in-One – $249.99 (Save: $130)
- Inspiron Micro Desktop – $99.99 (Save: $100)
- Inspiron Desktop -$279.99 (Save: $220)
- Alienware Alpha Desktop – $299.99 (Save: $250)
- Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 – $299.99 (Save: $150)
- Dell 24 Gaming Monitor – $99.99 (Save: $110)
- Dell 27 Curved Monitor – 199.99 (Save: $200)
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES:
- Xbox One S 500 GB Battlefield 1 bundle + Gears of War 4 + Xbox One Wireless controller – $249.99 (Save $170)
- Klipsch R6i In-Ear Headphones – $39.99 (Save $40)
- BUSINESS DOORBUSTERS AVAILABLE HERE
- Latitude 14 3000 – $429 (Save: $412 after coupon* DELL429) – 11am ET on 11/21
- OptiPlex 3040 Micro – $399 (Save: $328 after coupon* DT399) – 11am ET on 11/16
- Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – $179 (Save $190 after coupon* SAVE190) – 11am ET on 11/21
CYBER MONDAY DOORBUSTERS
- Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 – $699.99 (Save: $150)
- XPS 13 – $949.99 (Save: $150)
- Alienware 17 – $1999.99 (Save: $500)
- Inspiron 24 5000 All-in-One – $399.99 (Save: $250)
- Inspiron Desktop – $299.99 (Save: $200)
- Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – $179 (Save $190.99)
- ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES:
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500 GB Uncharted 4 bundle + NBA 2K17 + $25 Dell Promo eGift Card – $279.99 (Save $80)
- VIZIO 50″ 4K Smart Ultra HDTV – E50x-E1 + Free Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote – $399.99 (Save $279.99)
- BUSINESS DOORBUSTERS:
- Latitude 15 3000 – $429 (Save $383 after coupon* DB429) – 11am ET on 11/28
- OptiPlex 3040 Mini Tower – $579 (Save $391 after coupon* 579DT) – 9am ET on 11/28
- Dell UltraSharp 27 InfinityEdge Monitor – $389.99 (Save $330 after coupon* SAVE330) – 3pm ET on 11/28
*Rewards are issued to your online Dell Advantage Loyalty Rewards Account (available via your Dell.com My Account) typically 24-48 hours after your order’s ship date; Rewards expire in 90 days (except where prohibited by law). “Current rewards balance” amount many not reflect the most recent transactions occurring within the past 24-48 hours. Up to 10% rewards only on Dell Preferred Account purchases. 5% reward on all other purchases. Bose products only eligible for 5% rewards. Outlet purchases do not qualify for rewards. Expedited Delivery not available on TVs 40” or larger and 55” Dell Branded Monitors. Other exceptions apply. See Dell.com/rewardsfaq.
**DELL PREFERRED ACCOUNT (DPA): Offered to U.S. residents by WebBank, who determines qualifications for and terms of credit. Taxes, shipping, and other charges are extra and vary. Dell and the Dell logo are trademarks of Dell Inc.