How To: Step-by-Step
Call 1-866-757-9823 or Click to Chat
What Dell Will Match
o Operating System
o Hard disk drive capacity
o Graphics solution (i.e. GPU)
o Screen Size and Resolution
o Touch capability
o Mobile Broadband
o Security Features
o Keyboard (Backlit / Wireless)
A new Dell personal computer sold by any of the retailer websites we will match (listed below) but only if that PC shares the same key specs (including those listed above) as an identical PC on dell.com.
A new Dell monitor sold by any of the retailer websites we will match (listed below) but only if that monitor shares the same key specs listed on dell.com.
A new electronics or accessory item sold by any of the retailer websites we will match(listed below) with an identical Manufacturer’s Part Number to an electronics and accessory item sold in the “for home” section of www.dell.com.
|• Amazon.com||• Frys.com||• Sears.com|
|• Apple.com||• Lenovo.com||• Staples.com|
|• BestBuy.com||• Microcenter.com||• Target.com|
|• BHphotovideo.com||• Newegg.com||• TigerDirect.com|
|• HP.com||• OfficeDepot.com||• Walmart.com|
What Dell Won’t match
• Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website, for example, Amazon Marketplace pages.
• Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued, “doorbuster,” Black Friday/Cyber Monday (the week before and after Thanksgiving) and Green Monday prices.
• Any price that is based upon rebates, coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services, gift cards, or gift card offers.
• Any customizable configurations, Dell specialty products including enterprise products, Latitude educational series, Latitude Rugged models, OptiPlex XE2 and Dell Storage and Networking products.
• Any prices not advertised on one of the websites below.
• In-store only pricing.
• Any product purchase intended for resale. Dell will only match five items per small business customer.
• Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on a lead time, rain check, or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
• The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
• Price match cannot be combined with or apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers or discounts.
Dell’s Price Match Guarantee FAQs
If you find a lower price at an eligible retailer with available stock (and the item is not limited quantity), contact a sales expert via our chat program. Provide them with the URL, so that they may validate the offer. Once they have confirmed that it meets the requirements of the program, they will complete your purchase.
What are the differences between Dell’s Price Match and Price Guarantee programs?
Dell is committed to giving you the best price on an identical item before and after your purchase. Our Price Match program is intended to be used prior to a purchase at Dell. Our Price Guarantee program ensures that you get credit for our lowest price for your item on Dell.com up to 30 days after your purchase at Dell.com, in the event that we lower the price.
Remember, the Dell price guarantee applies for 30 days from your invoice date for purchases from Dell or Dell.com only, not other retail websites. The lower price must be for an identical product on Dell.com and the refund of the difference in prices is limited to five (5) per small business customer. The maximum purchase amount on Dell’s Price Guarantee program is $10,000. Like the Price match, the Price Guarantee does not apply to marketplace resellers, financing offers (including Special Financing offers), gift card offers, bundles, free items, pricing errors, service and installation offers, items advertised as limited-quantities, out-of-stock items, clearance, or Outlet products. The Price guarantee also does not apply to Dell’s Member Purchase Program offers for which you are not otherwise eligible, existing Deal of the Week, Daily Deals, coupons, mail-in rebates or rewards. The price guarantee cannot be applied between Thanksgiving Day and the Monday following Thanksgiving, as well as Green Monday.
How does the Price Match work?
Dell’s Price Match program is intended to be used before a sale. Once eligibility requirements are validated by a sales agent, the price match will be done prior to your purchase. No rebates, credits, pre-paid gift cards, or other gimmicks – we make it simple and easy!
Can I price match online?
At this time, we do not offer automatic price matching online, and ask that you contact a sales expert via our chat team.
Is this promotion available to Small Businesses or Outlet customers?
In addition to being available for small business customers, the price match promotion is also available to US customers purchasing a new product for home use from either our FOR HOME or MEMBER PURCHASE PROGRAM stores. See respective terms and conditions for the consumer Price Match program at dell.com/pricematch.
How many products can I price match at a time?
Small business customers may purchase five products at a time through this Price Match program. Maximum purchase amount using the Price Match program is $10,000. Products intended for resale are expressly prohibited in the Price March program.
Can I use Dell coupons or member discounts on a price matched item?
No. You may use either a coupon or a price match on an item, but not both. Price matched items also cannot be combined with any member purchase program discounts you may be eligible for.
Easy returns: Exceptions to Dell’s standard return policy still apply, and certain products are still not eligible for return at any time. See dell.com/returnspolicy.