Management that Empowers IT
- Advanced "Remote Control": Intel® vPro™ remote-management capability can reduce the need for software-related desk-side visits*. With integrated Intel® KVM, IT can resolve issues by remotely controlling a user's keyboard, video and mouse.
- Easy Routine Maintenance: Tool-less chassis design provides easy access to internal hardware, while DirectDetect troubleshooting LEDs enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
- Dell Software Solutions: The Dell Update Catalog for Microsoft System Center can save time by automating basic system updates. With Dell Client Manager, IT can also automate common tasks associated with owning client systems.
- Customizable Dell Services: Dell offers a portfolio of specialized services* to empower IT. Choose Dell Automated Deployment to shave time off the deployment process; reduce downtime with Dell ProManage-Managed Services; and design your own level of support with Dell ProSupport* for End Users or Dell ProSupport* for IT.
Robust Security Options
- Data & System Security: Protect critical data with a range of options, including RAID 1, optional full-disk-encryption or solid-state drives, and TPM 1.2*.
- Theft Protection: A security lock slot and a chassis intrusion switch (which notifies IT in the event of a breach) provide on-site security against theft.
- Hardware & Security Integration: Dell Custom Factory Integration adds asset tags and security labels to your custom configurations and ships OptiPlex systems direct to you from our ISO 9001-certified factory.
- Secure Online Backup: Choose optional Dell ProManage Online Backup and Restore for a secure 24/7 data backup and recovery solution—no extra hardware or IT staff required.
- Asset Recovery Services: Dell can help you recover, resell, recycle or return to lease your excess computer equipment in a secure, environmentally conscious manner that complies with local regulatory guidelines.
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
Dell ProSupport - Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology – rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical 4-Hour Onsite Service* with 6-hour hardware repair – Priority onsite service to get you back up and running fast |
Specialized Onsite Options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Asset Management and Protection |
|Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through: |
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and Internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange, Virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat. To purchase Dell ProSupport for End-Users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Drivers, Manuals & Support
From drivers and manuals to diagnostic tools and replacement parts, Dell Product Support has you covered!