Dell Command | Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
is a part of the Dell Client Command Suite
and replaces the Dell Client Integration Pack
for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Dell Command | Integration Suite provides more flexibility to customers who use SCCM by integrating major components of Dell Command Suite.
NOTE: Intel Setup and Configuration Software (Intel SCS) is not available for download. Contact the Intel support team to get the Intel SCS.
- Dell Command | Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center 5.4 (Released February 2021)
Fixes and Enhancements:
- Support for Dell Command | Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center | Documentation
- Fixed the issue where the operating system architecture field is missing in the Software Gallery.
- Updated the Sync functionality option to display the higher application versions in the Software Gallery.
- Added new BIOS attributes in the BIOS settings.
- Supports remote provisioning of systems by using the Intel Setup and Configuration Software version 150.
- Dell Command | Integration Suite for System Center 5.3 (Released 10/2020)
- Dell Command | Integration Suite 5.2 (Released 12/2019)
- Updated Dell Command | Warranty utility to support v5 version of backend Warranty API.
- Updated BIOS settings.
- Dell Command | Integration Suite 5.1 (Released 06/2019)
- Updated BIOS Settings.
- Support for upgrading the Intel Setup and Configuration Software (SCS) software from the Remote Provisioning Configuration tab.
- Software Gallery wizard added under Configuration Manager Applications to help create and manage Dell specific software applications using the Dell Software Gallery Catalog.
- Updated vPro-AMT Capable device collection to filter out non-AMT client systems.
- New Features in 5.0
- Ability to perform remote provisioning with Dell Command | Intel vPro Out of Band console.
- Warranty utility that integrates with SCCM is fixed.
- Limit on driver packs that can be imported in the wizard has been removed.
- New Features in 4.2
- Enhancements to Catalog and Driver Cabs for download and processing.
- Enhancements to OS and Database permissions.
- New features in 4.1
- Support for System Center 2012 R2.
- Updated GUIs.
- Support for Windows 10 WinPE.
- Support for Dell Command | Intel(c) vPro(tm) Out of Band 2.1.0.
- Updated Dell Command | WinPE Driver Library Import.
- Updated Dell Command | System Driver Library Import.
- Support for Dell Command | Deploy Catalog (for WinPE Driver Libraries and System Driver Libraries).