Our Dell Support professionals are always working to resolve issues as quickly as possible. Sometimes that means they occasionally self-publish “Quick Tips” in our Knowledge Base – such as one of this week’s top articles regarding a printing issue with Microsoft Edge.
In order to achieve a speedy publication, Quick Tips may represent only partial solutions or work-arounds that are still in development or pending further proof of successfully resolving an issue. As such Quick Tips have not been reviewed, validated or approved by Dell and should be used with appropriate caution.
Direct2Dell is designed to bring you news and stories about Dell people, products, services, partners and customers. Often those customers need support for their Dell products. For that, our Dell Support team continuously updates a library of articles called the Knowledge Base.
In an effort to make that information even easier to find when you need it, each Friday I will bring you a list of the most highly reviewed articles with appropriate responses to the latest trends we are seeing in our customer inquiries.
With these publications you can stay informed about the latest troubleshooting guides and resolutions across various client system lines.
Questions about these issues should be left in our Support Forums where trained staff are available to assist, rather than commenting here on Direct2Dell.
You can also contact Dell Customer Service or Dell Technical Support for assistance. And, as always, our @DellCares and @DellCaresPro teams are just a tweet away for help.
This week we’ve seen a lot of interest in these topics:
- How to Clear the BIOS Password
- Troubleshooting Slow Performance Issues on my Dell Desktop
- Dell Latitude Memory Compatibility Guide
- Dell WD15: Checking the current firmware version on your wired dock
- No auto rotation on XPS 13 9365 and Latitude 7389 2-in-1 systems
- The incorrect page is printed when select ‘current page’ in Edge print preview
- How to Use and Troubleshoot the Dell Thunderbolt Dock (TB16)
- Troubleshooting System Lock Ups or Freezes
- Precision 5510 and XPS 9550 swelling system battery
- How to troubleshoot a Overheating, Shutdown or Thermal issue on a Dell PC