Businesses have more options than ever to consider when choosing a device in today’s evolving workforce. Not only do they need specific features and performance, they also require flexible technologies that can be used in multiple environments, are easily managed and help them secure their biggest asset—their data—and all accomplished with ever-shrinking IT budgets. And while the risk and fallout of cyber breaches have dominated recent headlines, the truth is that security has never been anything other than a major consideration for most executives.
More than 200,000 new malware variations are being developed daily and many of these are being created to target midmarket and small businesses. This means that enterprise level security is no longer solely the domain of Fortune 500 companies, but needs to be a vital consideration for every organization, business and institution. And, in the U.S. alone, security breaches cost US organizations an estimated $25.8 billion annually, yet many fail to effectively recognize and prioritize the next big wave of risk to IT security from unknown threats
The OptiPlex brand began it all for Dell and continues to be one of our largest lines of business and today we’re excited to announce two new additions to the portfolio–the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One and the OptiPlex 9030 All-in-One. The OptiPlex 9030 All-in-One is the most secure commercial all-in-one desktop on the market today and offers comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and malware prevention from a single source.
Along with this, the OptiPlex 9030 All-in-One offers a compact, high performing 23-inch desktop which is perfect for offices where space is limited, along with:
- Class leading performance with 4th Generation Intel i5-i7 Quad Core Processors, multi- touch features and integrated HD graphics
- New thin and sleek design, including a rotating screen and dual monitor capability, making it not only Dell’s thinnest all-in-one, but flexible enough to be used in any office space
- A full HD webcam, a universal headset and complete Microsoft Lync Certification for collaboration and increased productivity in a global workforce
- Optional discrete graphics providing double the power of the previous generation
- Redesigned packaging and simple in-band management solution for simple deployment, as well as tool-less serviceability and redesigned cabling
- Dell’s ProSupport function, providing 24 hour support to IT departments anywhere in the world
Along with the class-leading power and manageability features, the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One provides the most environmentally friendly technology product on the market and at a great price.
Offering the perfect mix of security, manageability and reliability for today’s modern workplace, the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One’s space saving design, touch screen ability and durability means it was also designed with classrooms in mind.
The OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One also features:
- A sleek, thin and clutter free all-in-one chassis with 4th Generation Intel Core processors and high- resolution capacitive touch screen
- Availability Windows 8.1 or Ubuntu
- Heightened security features including a lockable port cover, lock slot support, as well as access to Dell Data Protection solutions including our Protected Workspace offering which provides class leading malware protection
- The OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One is also the first device to receive third party certification from UL Environment for using closed loop recycled plastics
The OptiPlex 9030 and 3030 All-in-Ones are available today worldwide and start at $899 and $799, respectively.